Sunny Sunday – Enjoy the outdoors with inspiring photos and share your Eco stories on how you helped the environment this last week or your green goal for next week!
10. Experience an Art Piece. Description, Analysis, Interpretation, and Judgement are the 4 main categories for properly critiquing art and may help you contemplate some new ideas of your own.
9. Learn the Terms and now that your an Art Expert explore the internet and get lost in nature photos as an art critique.
8. Watch a documentary on environmental justice or just discovering new aspects of nature that are a bit harder to get to for everyday people like us. Experience the beauty of oceans, forests, jungles and just about anything else on the planet!
7. Create, Explore and Expand by drawing or painting a scene outside your window, in your area, or an amazing place your visiting.
6. Get Om…relaxed! Practice deep breathing while listening to the sounds of nature in a peaceful place around you.
5. Picture yourself in the environment and take a camera outside to photograph everything that excites and interests you.
4. Walk your dog in nature and in areas where its permitted watch them play. Enjoy the mindfulness of nature, curiosity for the environment and playfullness in a community to inspire you to live like an animal (in a good way!)
3. Make curiosity your nature and nature will create its own inspirations. Watch your children playing at the park to see what aspects of the environment they respond to with excitement. Not everything has to be a lesson for your kids, try to carry their adventurous spirit with you throughout the day.
2. Meditate or practice yoga in a nearby park.
1. Go for a walk in nature and lose track of time for awhile.
“If we look at the world with a love of life, the world will reveal its beauty to us.” ~Daisaku Ikeda